200以上 it's my life bon jovi album cover 346803

Bon Jovi It S My Life Video 00 Imdb For more information and source, see on this link Bon Jovi It S My Life Cover By Minniva Feat Mr Jumbo Chords Chordify For more information and source, see on this link Bon Jovi It S My Life Album Cover;Album Greatest Hits The Ultimate Collection, Artist Bon Jovi, MusicBrainzID de70b924d2c9d1fb354fd3ee5ea, data, artwork, cover, cdart, spine, back coverThis was Bon Jovi's first release since 1995 Jon Bon Jovi released a solo album in 1997, but this was the first release by the band in 5 years It was the first single from the album The line "For Tommy and Gina, who never backed down," is a reference to their 1986 hit "Livin' On A

It's my life bon jovi album cover

It's my life bon jovi album cover-Explore Michelle Binns's board "Bon Jovi Albums ️", followed by 168 people on See more ideas about bon jovi, bon jovi album, jon bon joviBon Jovi performs Limitless on The Voice With everything that's happened in the world since then, it's easy to forget that Bon Jovi released "Limitless" the lead single from Bon Jovi three months ago The album was meant to come out in May but has now been delayed until October

"PMDC, UK" pressing can be found here Bon Jovi It's My Life Barcode and Other Identifiers Barcode (Text) 7 276 3Barcode (Scanned) Label Code LC Matrix / Runout 01 5Matrix / Runout (CD Mould Text) MADE IN THE UK BY UNIVERSAL M<he Talk Talk's tune "It's My Life" gets the sunnier, glossier treatment in this new New Wave cover After choosing between this and Depeche Mode, INXS songs, the band made a good choice and settled with this one which shows the band's capacity for technical excellence and melodic emotionBon Jovi It's My Life Lyrics Song Poster, Canvas Print, Favorite Crush Album Wall Art Home Decor, since 00, Gift for Music Lovers T6g Woverle From shop Woverle 45 out of 5 stars (62) 62 reviews Sale Price $29 $29 $2599 Original Price $2599

"It's My Life" is a song by Bon Jovi which was the bands first release since 1995 Jon Bon Jovi released a solo album in 1997, but this was the first release by the band in 5 years It was the first single from the album The line "For Tommy and Gina, who never backed down," is a reference to their 1986 hit "Livin' On A Prayer," which featured Tommy and Gina as young people trying to get"It's My Life" adalah single pertama Bon Jovi dari album Crush Dirilis pada 23 Mei 00 Lagu ini ditulis oleh Jon Bon Jovi, Richie Sambora, dan Max MartinLagu ini mencapai nomor satu di beberapa negara (walaupun ditangga lagu US hanya mencapai puncak #33)BonJovicom – The official site of Bon Jovi Get Bon Jovi news, tour dates, exclusive content, access to ticket presales, Backstage with Jon Bon Jovi fan club memberships, official and exclusive merchandise, unique items and much more

After this, I listen to the album that got the most upvotes after 24 hours and write my thoughts about it (I will write this as a comment under this one, so if you want to read it, make sure to check back in 23 days This won't be a professional review btw I don't know anything about music theory so it's just gonna be the thoughts of a randomBon JoviIt's My Life Lyrics This ain't a song for the brokenhearted No silent prayer for the faithdeparted I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd You're gonna hear my voice When I shout it out loud Chorus It's my life It's now or never I ain't gonnaVisit the post for more

Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewiq5 Ug 6fzahwy7lukhwdrb5myabaeggjxbg Sig Aod64 3nmmsnzis3e8hcpqctezg6fnqu G Adurl Ctype 5

Aclk Sa L Ai Dchcsewiq5 Ug 6fzahwy7lukhwdrb5myabaeggjxbg Sig Aod64 3nmmsnzis3e8hcpqctezg6fnqu G Adurl Ctype 5

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿

close